Monday, July 06, 2009

bmx dream


I love waking up and recounting my latest crazy dream - just like, "--and then there was poison gas everywhere, and my english teacher showed up and yelled for us to run upstairs, and the second floor was like our apartment, but there was all kinds of plants growing in the bedroom!" and so forth...
But I also love waking up and not even realizing I had a dream. Then going about my business all day until something triggers me to remember it, and say "wait a secondddd..."
Yesterday, Andy and I were riding bikes to the store and he was jumping on & off the sidewalk as usual, hitting the lips of driveways and whatnot, and I thought, "hmm I was doing that yesterday." Except I totally wasn't - I've tried bunny hopping before and was very successful at getting the front tire an inch (or less) off the ground... that's it.
But I had dreamt the night before that I was riding bmx & bunny hopping over everything & it was super-easy. I busted up laughing at the recollection, but Andy said I could probably learn for realsies with a little help.

No comments: